WE HELP GEORGIA HOMEOWNERS IN ALL DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
Once the foreclosure clock starts ticking, the worst thing you can do is nothing at all.
The longer you wait to explore the available options, fewer options will be available to you. It is certainly understandable that no one wants to uproot their family and find another place to live if it is possible to save their home. Unfortunately, most solutions to foreclosure or other debt related problems are usually temporary fixes. Selling your home before the foreclosure date may be the best option, especially if you don’t want a bankruptcy or foreclosure on your credit.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR OPTIONS
Before we buy your house, however, we want to make sure you understand your situation and your options. Please read the information provided to get a thorough understanding of options that you have available if you are behind in your mortgage payments or facing foreclosure.
Even if your home has been sold at a tax sale – We can help. Maybe you can’t keep up with paying property taxes. Perhaps you’ve gone through a divorce or inherited a run-down property. Maybe you just want to move, but can’t afford to make repairs and renovations in order to sell. – We can help.
WE WILL BUY YOUR HOUSE TODAY- ANY CONDITION FOR A FAIR PRICE
Here’s How Selling Your Property To Us Helps You
- We pay cash
- We pay all closing costs
- There are absolutely no out of pocket costs to you
- No fees – We never charge a fee for anything
- Selling the house before the foreclosure sale and paying off the mortgage, prevents the foreclosure
- It may help your credit by avoiding derogatory entries, such as non-payment or foreclosure
- We pay-off the mortgage, all liens, taxes and water bills on your behalf at closing
- Provides you with cash to relocate or for whatever you wish
- You don’t have to make repairs to the property – We buy as-is
- You sell your home without paying real estate commissions
- We’ll handle any probate or legal issues affecting title
- You get more time to move, than if it goes to foreclosure sale
The Process is FAST & EASY
Call us or fill in the online form for a cash offer.
We’ll discuss your options with you.
We’ll schedule a very short walk through of the property.
Our representative will meet you at our closing Attorney’s office to sign papers.
You walk away with cash.
Make the threat of foreclosure go away and get cash for your home before the foreclosure sale…
We will accommodate your family’s needs in any way we can.
We will never ask you for your personal information such as social security number and date of birth.
If you’re over 62 years of age, ask how we can help you relocate to a high quality senior residence, where rent is based on your income.
Don’t wait until it is too late – Call 404.736.7096 or submit the online cash offer request form below.